11 February 2009

Pressure Cooker

When my mom bought a pressure cooker back in the 80s. I am fascinated by it shape and by it's function. Throw food into the cooker and close the lid. Place the cooker onto the stove and let it cook. When the food is about done, the valve will spin as steam comes out of it, creating loud hissing sound.

I think I might be bottling up lots of stuff of late and I can hear the loud hissing sound coming out from my thoughts. My mind is full and yet no particular thoughts come to my mind. I know some things needs to be done but yet I am procrastinating lots of stuff. Like clearing the back room to be rented out, cleaning the room, clearing my hard drives of it's files, etc. I am doing neither.

As I was flipping through my song list on my Omnia phone, the song by Garry Schyman - Praan; which I had downloaded, props up. Listening to it with my wireless Bluetooth headset, and although I do not understand a single word the Indian female was singing, I started to tear up as I suddenly got sentimental. I was wondering why my emotion was acts up on me. Was it the song, my hormones or was it because of too much things on my mind? Am I craking up?

I think my mood is swinging between nonchalant, happy, sentimental, abusive, bored, playful and bothered, not in any particular order. Something is wrong? Hope not. Physically I am fine. Hahaha. Maybe it can explain why some of the guests on the forum are getting flaks from me. I am highly combative when challenged.

I think I should whip myself back into shape. Hopefully the body is willing and the mind is not weak. Exercise should help me detoxify all nasty stuff and get me up and running.

1 comment:

Hec said...

Jia You Gachi! Come do Squats and Deadlifts with me! Don't use age as an excuse, i've seen older guys do it!