27 September 2013

Life At 51

I recently celebrated my 51st birthday and I chose not to have a big celebration, just a simple dinner with my boy, (we just celebrated our 1st year together) and 2 of my close friends.

What does a 51yo uncle need? Nothing. I don't need anything more because I already have everything.  Not kidding, I already have it all. 

I may not be the riches person to be able to buy everything, but I am enrich with experiences and there is nothing else in the world I would need because I am already happy and contented with what I already have. 

I have a comfortable home,
I have good job,
I have good friends,
I have love from my family
I have love from my boyfriend
I have good health, so far so good, nothing major issues.


Contentment is the key to happiness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, Gachi Muchi! Wishes you a blissful birthday with lots of happines and great health!

Gachi Muchi said...

Thanks.