29 June 2009

Epilogue to Viet Bar Girls of Geylang

A about a week later, my str8 friend called me and told me that he had contacted the girl that I was with as he has asked for her contact.

He had spoken to her on the phone and arranged to meet her for makan and maybe even sex at a price. The deal was set and he went to meet her at the arranged time. Then he told me that he was shocked how she had looked under the lights and told me that she totally cannot make it for him. Although he had arranged to have sex but decided to "hang tak kaki" and gave some lame excuse about work and went off after dinner.

I laughed and asked him what is he expecting as the bar was dark and one could only make out roughly how another would look. Moreover, we were by then a little high after some alcohol. I told him that after that nite, no one would bother to contact any of those girls; except him.

Since my str8 friend is still young and impressionable, I find quite amusing to see him go through all these learning curves on such events as it unfold before me. I hope he learned from his lessons and grow from the experience.

No comments: