03 June 2009

PRC Girls of Geylang

Few weeks ago, I accompanied a fellow co-worker of mine to Geylang for his 1st visit with the pros. His 1st time ended with him having a not so pleasant experience.

I met him for dinner and we proceed to Lorong 8. Since it was a weekday, there wasn't much to choose from. I lead him through the alleys and to show him what he will be expecting.

We came back to Lorong 8 and he saw his target. As he was shy to speak, I ask on his behave for the PRC girl he like. The opening price was $100 and my friend did not even bargin and agreed immediately. It could also be the fact that the PRC girl was really pretty. My friend was excited and yet bashful of his choice. We proceed to the hotel counter and he paid $20 for the room. I left him and told him to call me when he is done.

I went to the coffee shop at the entrace of the Lorong to wait for him to finish. Happily drinking my coffee and watching the Chinese show on TV, I received a sms about 25 mins into waiting for him. I called him and found out that the PRC pros demanded another $100 if he wants to continue and left since my friend did not want to pay another $100. I was shocked. I thought it was supposed to be $100 for 1 shot regardless of the time. I was not aware that time is part of the package.

My friend end up having to go off with just half way through sex. Obviously he was very unhappy but what can he do? So we left the Geylang and went our own way home.

Poor guy, paid $120 to get a bath and half a fuck and blue balls for the rest of the nite.

No comments: