27 August 2008

Getting Back

I was stood up by a potential prospect last nite after waiting for him for more than half an hour. He did not reply my repeated calls and messages. Fuming mad and not wanting to put the matter to rest, I massaged him a last message and informed him that his name and no. will be sent to my company for his no show.

5 mins later, he called and apologised profusely after giving me some lame excuses for his no show. I told him off and dish out on him and even though he wants me to represent him for future deal, I told him to look elsewhere as the deal is off.

Too bad for him, he had messed with the wrong guy. My work is stressful enough and I certainly don't need prospect like him to make my day any worst. Many of my colleagues in my line of work had to put up with such people and to swallow the bitter pill.

I was glad I am able to get back at that prospect even though I lost the deal. Someone has to stand up to such prospect and they had to be told off for playing people out. I am glad it was me.

No comments: