22 August 2008

Uncharted Waters

For years, I've always been a corporate guy. I've worked in small SME to big corporations; most of the time working for people. My current job has the size of a big corporation but yet, I am my own boss (entrepreneur). I came to realised that being a boss is really not easy, but I am glad that I am doing what I am doing now. I answers to no one except myself and I realised that I am threading in uncharted waters.

My job is made more tolerable as I am not alone. I will be graduating with my fellow course mates by next week and I realised that many of my course mates are ill prepared in their mental as well as technological skills. In this day and age, one really need to leverage on technology to help them get the latest information which would help them in their jobs.

I've come across fellow course mates whom are in it as an extra backup plan "后路". But the problem with them is that they still think like a worker and not like a boss.

I am glad that I am technologically apt and that I've met with very nice course mates whom welcomes me into their group. My tenant who is my friend plays a part in making my transition from worker to boss bearable. When I am in doubt, I know I can get the answers readily.

I am giving myself lots of opportunity to learn from the best and at the same time working hard to close deals. I am aiming to be the best there is. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry i was in blowing winds and i expose the guy name etc and u wrote down there is illegal....Do u think i dun know ?I know police can trace back by ip address but I dun care as if the things expose I m more happy as let the world know his true colour...but thanks i think u r nice....