19 September 2008

Pre Birthday Dinner Outing

It's been awhile since I go out with boy for dinner. Since my birthday is coming up, he suggested that we go eat a good meal and followed by a show.

He has redeemed some food vouchers from Citibank for Seafood Forest @ Bugis Junction, as well as bought tickets for Mamma Mia! - The Movie from Shaw.

We met and headed for Seafood Forest. For Entre, he ordered Calamari and raw oysters while I ordered lobster bisque. For main course, I ordered Cray fish spaghetti and he ordered Salmon stake. My spaghetti tasted soggy and starchy and it was bland. IT was really bad, but I finshed it anyway as it was his treat for me.

I was glad that he brought tickets for Mamma Mia! instead of Wall-E, even though I would have enjoyed Wall-E. Mamma Mia! was great, and had made up for the bad dinner I had earlier. I left the cinema still humming to tunes by Abba; I have a dream.

When I came back, I had I missed a call on MSN from my Taiwanese friend. We chatted awhile and when I realised it, my boy was already fast asleep. I had forgotten to thank him for dinner and show. I leaned over and gave him a kiss and say my thanks.

No comments: