06 January 2009

2009

2008 came and went and now it's year 2009. Somehow, I don't feel the spirit of 2009 as dark clouds of 2008 still hovers above. It had been a rough year for the world as well as for me. Sadly, there are no silver lining yet. My mood for 2009 was neither cheery nor gloomy just nonchalant.

The only thing that lifted me up was a nice gathering I had with some friends before New year. We had dinner in a club and later proceed for karaoke. I sang my heart out till I had sore throat for the next few days. The sore throat got worst and I got to see a doc where I was given 2 days MC for NYE and NYD. Well, shit happens, but life goes on.

Let's hope 2009 is better than 2008.

1 comment:

Hec said...

uncle...sing with ur diaphragm..not ur throat....:P then will not have MC lor...