06 January 2009

Admirers from BW

Been getting lots of PMs and emails from BW lately. Some wants to have sex with me and some wants to be friend with me. Most says that they have been following my posting for some time and have grown curious about who I am.
In Matthew 16:
Peter ask Jesus who he is, and Jesus respond "Who do you say I am; Who are you?"
"I know who I am, with your reaction, all of you will tell me who you are."

I am not a Christian nor a religious person, I got the above quote from watching one of the episode of "Eli Stone" (Season 02 Ep 09).

I have responded with replies to some members and ignored some. It is interesting that my internet persona have it's admirers. I am flattered by the attention but then, it is not something I was expecting when I sign up as a mod.

Well, looking forward, I hope to meet and make more new friends and hopefully contribute more to the PLU community or the society at large.

1 comment:

Aloy said...

wah~~~ so humble~~~

hahaha i easily chin chye chin chye count, also can name AT LEAST 5 people in BW who wanna have sex with you lor~~~