23 February 2022

There was once, many years ago, I met this manly stocky guy in a sauna and from his mannerism, I can tell that he is a top. It wasn't long before our eyes met and we ended up in a room. This guy was pretty laid back and didn't do much so I took charged and gave him a foreplay he will never forget. Even till now, whenever we meet for coffee, he will bring up the time, I popped his cherry in the sauna.


You see, there are active top and there are passive top. Depending on my mood, I will sometimes play the active top and sometimes the passive top.  I am most active when I see someone my type and after a few minutes of foreplay like lick, nibbling on their sensitive areas, you can hear them moaning with every move you make. By then, they are already hooked on what you are doing on them. Those shy person will be very conscientious how loud they moan, while those unabashed one would moan out loud. I once had a Jap guy who covers his own mouth to prevent himself from moaning too loud. I thought that was really funny.


Anyway, back to the stocky guy, he was moaning and was wiggling from my incessant attack on his sensitive areas, from his neck to his back to his ass. to his thighs, etc. Slowly I took out the lube and apply to his hole. He sort of woke up from his senses and with his hand, tried to stop me from lubing his hole. He says he had not tried getting fucked and feels that my dick would be too big to go into his tight hole and he is worried that it will hurt. I tried to pacify him by telling him that I was just rubbing my dick outside of his hole and will not go in. (of course I lied). [Note: never believe a top when he says he just rubbing his dick outside your hole and not go in. It eventually will. hahaha]


With condom on, I lay on his back licking his neck and nibbling on his ears and I positioned my dick just outside his crack. He was moaning and breathing heavily, and it wasn't long when my dick slid slowly into his hole. On and off he will ask me if my dick had gone in, I lied and told him "no, it's just outside".  I know right, I am bad. hahaha,


It took me rather long time, but eventually I was already fully inside him. He did not feel any pain and he was still moaning from all my licking and nibbling on his sensitive neck and ears. By then, it was too late for him, he felt so high and he could not believed that I had already entered him. Without pulling out my dick, I maneuvered him into missionary. Then I started pumping in and out slowly. He was moaning like crazy and I was hitting his prostate. He told me that he felt like shitting and also he felt like peeing, I told him to relax and just enjoy the sensations. And he was already leaking precum all over his abs. not long, he shot his load without touching his cock and I came immediately after him due to the contraction of his ass.  Mind you, he was really tight and his ass was gripping my cock tightly.  I helped him wiped the cum on his body with the toilet paper and slowly pulls out my cum filled condom and tie a knot and threw it in the bin.


I then whispered into his ear, 你是我的人了! Haha, we laughed and he asked me how the hell did I fucked him without him realising it. I told him I had hypnotized him with my cock. He told me then that it was his first time and I told him that; "I know". He said it was also his first time autocum. I told him; “ I know too."


We exchanged numbers and left. We still meet occasionally for coffee but had moved past the sex part and became good friends.


So, to answer the question, is anal sex painful? Well, if done right by the right person, it should not be painful. 

Posted in Blowing Wind forum

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happened to find your blog from BW. I am 51 years old and haven't ever tried anal sex before. I am a vers and there got many chances I could do it when I met up for light fun with others but eventually I had had the same hesitation as the stocky guy you mentioned. Other than that, I am much concerns too about the hygiene and STD by having sex with a stranger. However, after reading your article, I started having lot of fantasy and really wanted to let go my limits now, if I really meet that someone who cares.

Anonymous said...

keen to try

Gachi Muchi said...

I can understand your concern. Then again, if you are not going to step out of your comfort zone and allied your fears, then nothing will happen, but that in it self is a choice you had made, so don't regret that things didn't happen.

Whatever I do, certainly there are times I am concern of the risk, but then again, when one is not getting any younger and if I don't take the leap after careful considerations and checks, then I won't be where I am now.

I live the moment with no regrets. And you?

Anonymous said...

Can you enter me? Your story made me felt the urge to be entered in by someone like you