04 August 2022

Yesterday, was our 10th years together. We did have a small celebration after we came back from the pub and shared a piece of Tiramisu cake to mark our 10th Anniversary. He is fast asleep as he has a long day tomorrow and will be busy till the end of Sunday.

What can I say, time flies and we braved through 10 years together. My partner's work life is getting him very busy and I am glad to see that he is making his way up the ladders in his work life. 

As for me, I am just glad to be the person supporting him and his endeavors. He is heading towards the right direction and I am happy for him. 

I count my blessing that we are this far in our relationship, which can be rare for guys like myself approaching my 60 in about 2 month's time. He still finds me sexy and still gets turn on by me. 

He had turned from a lean guy to a little bear cub and I had turned from a stocky guy to a daddy bear. We both puts on much weight during the 2 year covid restriction. Well, life goes on.

Looking forward to the next 10 years together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and your writings... I am 23 and has entered a relationship with my bf of 50 y.o. I was hesitant and taken aback at first, came across your blog and it really inspired and encouraged me to go on with the relationship. Love is what it matters ultimately, age is just a number. Thank you again! Looking forward to your future posts!

Cheers

Anonymous said...

All the best to Anon and Gachi Muchi and may you grow old with your respective bf.

A long lasting relationship is really so precious and requires a lot of mutual patience and understanding. I’ve been with my bf who is 15 years older than me and we have been together for more than 20 years. I’m can be childish and difficult to handle - I almost left several times but ultimately didn’t because I know and can feel how much my bf loves me. My bf can also tell that my feelings for him are true so he always refuses to let me go and tries his best to make me happy.