03 October 2008

Songs that touches me

When I saw MM's post, memories came flooding back to my mind of an incident which happened in KL.

Met this guy during my trip to KL with BW members; who was a friend of my KL friend. As my KL friend was not free, he has as his friend to chauffer me around. As we were outside Club 39, he was showing off his car's high end sound system by playing a couple of songs. It was there where I first heard; Love Me by Collin Raye. I was moved by the lyrics and asked him who sang the song. He told me that he will make a copy and pass to me the next time we meet.

Next day, we met for dinner with my friend and he handed me 2 CDs with songs he compiled for me. It was really nice of him to do that.

I never get tired of listening to the song and it brought me to tears just listening to it because the song reminds me of my granny whom I loved dearly.

"if you get there before I do... ...... ...but between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you, Love Me."

Another song which never fails to brings tears to me is 蕭煌奇-阿嬤的話


阿嬤你這嘛置叨位,......希望後世人,邧攔會凍來乎你疼,作你永遠的孫子, 擱叫你一聲阿嬤!

Surprisingly, after all these years, songs like these triggers me very easily. Hates it when I am not able to be in control.

Guess I still miss you Grandma.

No comments: